Group Sponsored Financial Advisory Programs
Our firm works with mid to large size groups including employers, unions, and associations to create a customized financial advisory experience for your members. The core of each relationship is a uniquely designed AI application that helps facilitate member engagement and interaction with our Certified Financial Planners. We help your organization develop greater community and connection with members by showing you care about their quality of life!
There are two main reasons groups select Dorval & Chorne to provide member financial planning and advice – personal attention and independence.
Everything about your member planning environment is customized to help facilitate interaction with a dedicated team of Certified Financial Planners. We go far beyond generic tools and education into personalized planning and advice focused on enhancing member quality of life. Our team of advisors is not only accessible through our AI application, but also available for onsite or virtual group and individual meetings, email, and phone calls on demand. You are never working with a 1-800 number call center located on a different continent!
Dorval and Chorne financial advisors are independent which helps eliminate both real and perceived conflicts of interest in working with members. Our independence is a big reason why your people will trust our advice!
What better way to show you really care about your members than helping enhance their quality of life? Everyone talks about caring, but you are actually doing something!
Our Services for Employers
Our firm provides customized financial advice and planning programs uniquely designed for each employer. Those who utilize our service gain:
- Access to experienced financial advisors to provide personalized analysis and recommendations uniquely designed for your company.
- On demand individual meetings, phone conversations, and/or e-mail interaction with employees to address financial questions or concerns as they come up.
- Participant level asset allocation guidance and education.
- Creation of model portfolios utilizing your specific retirement plan fund options.
- Financial education seminars in a wide array of financial topics (customized for each relationship).
- Access to a searchable electronic version of Dan Dorval’s book, Financial Success for the Rest of Us: Reality Based Financial Planning for Mainstream America.
- A custom AI application branded for your organization and designed specifically for your employee benefits.
As an HR Benefits Director, you play a crucial role in ensuring the well-being and productivity of your organization's workforce. While you may already be familiar with traditional benefits offerings such as health insurance and retirement plans, it's essential to recognize the significant impact that financial stress can have on your employees' overall well-being and performance.