Welcome MNA Members!
Dorval & Chorne Financial Advisors has been working with MNA nurses for over 20 years, addressing their unique financial needs and concerns. Our MNA Financial Wellness program has one mission:
Provide MNA members with greater access to independent and objective financial advice. Together, we will help improve their overall financial well-being and increase the security of their financial future. We are proud to be one of the most appreciated member benefits sponsored by the union.
What you can expect from us:
Under the MNA Financial Wellness Program, MNA members will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to independent, objective advice and information from advisors who have worked with MNA for more than a decade.
- Guidance on your employer sponsored retirement plan (401(k), 403(b), etc.)
- How to incorporate the MNA Twin Cities pension into your retirement planning
- Program planning modeled after the Certified Financial Planner™ Process.
- There will be no planning fee for nurses who decide to utilize this valuable service.
Resources for MNA Members
Making life easier for our MNA nurses is our goal. That is why we provide access to a financial planning tool called RightCapital. No more need for an Excel spreadsheet, RightCapital helps you:
- Track your portfolio
- Manage student loans
- Tax Planning
- Up-to-date balance sheet
Click here to set up a login and start the planning process!
If you have any issues getting started or just have questions for us, please contact Ellen at email@example.com and she will be happy to help you!
The Emergency Reserve Savings Calculator helps determine the savings you need to withstand unexpected changes, such as a strike, layoff or emergency.
Please click HERE to access the MNA Emergency Reserve Savings Calculator.
We often do seminars in local hospitals. Please let us know if your hospital would be interested in hosting a seminar and we can assist in scheduling and coordination.
Contact Ellen at 612.436.3714 or Ekvenild@dorvalchorne.com to learn more.